1. 1/30/2011

I have come to realize that I both LOVE and HATE they Guardian Project all at the same time.

2. How about Muddy Waters with a hockey stick… ain’t that a man, spelled M…

3. Ed
    1/31/2011

The Duck of Anaheim looks like he should be a Darkwing Duck villain. I am disappointed that he isn’t an actual duck.

4. Joe
    1/31/2011

I think the shark is the the best NHL guardian and the most original especially with it’s abilities.

5. Jeff
    2/1/2011

I wouldn’t be so hard on Ol’ Stan. Let’s face it, it’s pretty tough to come up with a super hero based on a leaf! And the Panther…well, it is a Panther after all.

6. Andrew Ardizzi
    2/1/2011

I love Stan Lee, don’t get me wrong. These characters however are as idiotic as they were when i first heard of them. Even still, they’re fairly creative I suppose. If there’s a comic, I’ll look at the first issue. *shrug*

7. Andrew Ardizzi
    2/1/2011

The Panther, however, makes me sad…

8. I, Warren
    2/1/2011

“NFL Superpro”, “Kickers Inc”…….it never works.

9. Oh man, do you remember Pro Stars? They should bring that back…

and these are all pretty terrible, that said I was at the grocery store and I did hear three young kids discussing who was there favourite.. so apparently it’s working.

are these eventually going to be in a comic or something?

10. David Diep
    2/1/2011

Yup, watch for everything at the All-Star game, comics are supposed to be in the works.

11. 2/15/2011

It would be THE villain. Maybe be something The Concusser. His main weapon could be something called “Stem Shock”. It’s a hockey stick that hits with the force of an open ice body check.

I can’t wait to review this thing. My oh, oh my, the jokes are going to fly.

12. Dave
    2/19/2011

I enjoyed the NHL Guardian project. Considering how over mined the now 70 year old comic industry is, its pretty hard to create new characters…and further you are restricted by the NHL teams current name and logo.
    I think its Stan’s best work in years. Certainly something new for the NHL all star game audience.

13. Rob Red
    2/27/2011

See the sworn enemy of the NHL Guardians – The Anti Guardian Project League of Unpleasantries at http://www.blackhodown.net. They were banished to the Island of Misfit Hockey Teams many years ago, but now they’re back and they’re pissed!