Last updated on February 3rd, 2014 at 11:32 am
- Second Printing examines why DC Entertainment’s 52 (The first of their weekly, year long series) was the Comic Event of this decade.
- The Invincible Super Blog pulls back the curtain of the Will Magnus Institute of Super-Science (“where we’re solving the complex death ray and robot-related problems of tomorrow”)
- Caleb of Everyday is like Wednesday examines Lee Bermejo’s art in the Joker HC.
- Herbie Vs Rorschach? Only the twisted minds of Living Between Wednesday’s could see such powerful fearful symmetry.
- I’m behind the times but Dave Campbell (of Dave’s Longbox fame and now of Society For The Advancement Of Dave.) gives us a rundown on the best and lamest futuristic police vehicles.
- Beaucoup Kevin makes a valid points about comic books.
- Canadian National Treasure The Mighty God King talks about the state of comic book titles.